Intern, Savannah Research Centre
All Out Africa Foundation seeks an Intern to be based at our Savannah Research Centre in Mbuluzi Game Reserve. Under the supervision of the SRC Coordinator, the incumbent will provide administrative support for the SRC.
- A BSc degree in ecology/zoology/botany or related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
Goal: Successful Field Research projects
- Assist various groups of graduate students with their research projects
- Help independent researchers and students gather field data
- Help show independent researchers, volunteers and other students around the Research camp and Mbuluzi Game Reserve and the broader region
- Assist students at the Research center where possible
- Source field assistants when necessary
Goal: Successful Savannah Research Center
- Be responsible for managing the vehicle logbooks for the SRC vehicles and ensure all entries are made correctly and accurately.
- Assist the SRC Coordinator with any other daily duties and tasks associated with managing and maintaining the Savannah Research Center.
Position comes with food & accommodation at the SRC plus a stipend of E1,000 per month. Both local and international applicants may apply .
To apply please send a CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com closing date is 30th November 2016.
If you are not interested in this vacancy please send us an inquiry about your field of interest at All Out Africa, and we will get back to you with information on upcoming positions, if any.
Alternatively go to our Internship Page to find out more about our internship programs and fees.