“Partner with All Out Africa for field study programs”
OUR STUDENTS HAVE SAID:
OUR STUDENTS HAVE SAID:
|Starting at $1,386|
|3 meals per day|
|First Monday of the Month|
Flights are not included in the cost.
All Out Africa works in partnership with a number of Universities around the world, providing opportunities from short field studies to 12 week semester programs. We can provide programs in the following areas and locations:
SAVANNAH RESEARCH CENTRE
At our long-term research station in Swaziland, we offer field courses in marine ecology and data collection techniques. We have been working in Swaziland for over 10 years and have developed a strong program and a stable working environment with good in-country support. We regularly encounter a wide range of animals and have global network of scientific collaborators to which our on-going data sets are provided, and we work in partnership with both University of Swaziland and University of Florida.
More information can be found in following document: Field Methods in Savannah Ecology
MARINE RESEARCH CENTRE
At our long-term research station in Mozambique, we offer field courses in marine ecology and data collection techniques. We have been working in Mozambique for over 8 years and have developed a strong program and a stable working environment with good in-country support. We regularly encounter a wide range of animals and have global network of scientific collaborators to which our on-going data sets are provided, alongside the free availability to Mozambican students and for use in government management plans.
More information can be found in following document: Field Methods in Marine Ecology
The focus of the International Development University Group Program is to understand the role that development can play in improving the wellbeing of a population, particularly vulnerable children and women. It will give students the opportunity to see different types of organisations contributing to development within Swaziland or South Africa, consider benefits and ethics of development, and enables students to have a hands-on experience giving back in an international setting.
More information can be found in following document: International Development
The focus of the Sports Development Project in Swaziland is to improve the wellbeing of disadvantaged children and youth within semi-rural Swazi communities, through sport and play. The aim is to develop these children by making them stimulated, focused, fit and healthy, while at the same time as building their confidence through physical activity.
The project is born out of a need in this tiny but beautiful Kingdom; high levels of unemployment and poverty exist which can leave little to engage and involve children, and boredom and anti-social activities can be a result. Sport and play can be used as a method to combat these dangers, improving and uplifting the lives of the disadvantaged.
More information can be found in following document: Sports Development
The focus of the Public Health University Group Program is to understand the various factors that affect the health of a population, particularly within a developing country setting. It is an opportunity to look at health challenges that populations face and how social and environment issues also impact on health. Also discussed is the role of NGO’s, Governments and individuals in promoting and improving health.
The health and social challenges faced in the two destinations the program is offered in are different.
- Swaziland has one of the world’s highest HIV/AIDS incidences, orphan and vulnerable children affected by this crisis, and it is still an absolute Monarchy with a ruling King
- South Africa is again hit by the HIV/AIDS crisis, its history of Apartheid is still creating division today, and many of the population face issues with housing
More information can be found in the following document: Public Health
What makes All Out Africa a great partner for your study abroad group?
- We believe in creating a true partnership between our two organisations, and will provide prompt support and assistance to allow you to facilitate bookings and respond to your needs. Our customer service is exceptional and responsive, and we can tailor make a package to suit your group, budget and learning outcomes.
- We have proven experience hosting thousands of students and volunteers across our four destinations on multiple projects spanning community development, childcare and conservation
- Worthwhile & authentic projects – Your students will create a real impact and gain a genuine sense of contribution through working on long-term sustainable projects and research activities that are important for conservation and development.
- The humanitarian and conservation elements of our projects are implemented alongside our registered NGO – All Out Africa Foundation. Our projects have received international recognition for their good work including 60 scientific publications
- We offer an unrivalled volunteer and intern experiences – our unique combination of project locations offer a mix of safety, cultural immersion and environmental splendour
- All Out Africa is a family of dedicated, passionate people. Our staff are qualified, highly skilled and experienced to ensure every single client gets the most out of their time with us
- Your clients will be surrounded by All Out Africa staff throughout all elements of the experience as we own and manage the volunteer, tour and accommodation operations
- Our tours division offers in-house tours combined with volunteer and intern experiences; giving us totally unique products to offer and the opportunity for clients to both give back and have a holiday experience
- Our accommodation division offers in-house lodge accommodation that has won numerous awards; they are safe, comfortable and clean, with great amenities and provide nutritious meals to your clients
- We are flexible and can offer customised experiences and group arrangements to respond to client requests
- We offer a loyal long-term partnership – we are a personal organisation, owner-run and highly responsive but with the geographical reach to offer great variety and the experience from our 12 years of operation to ensure sustainability and success
Our fees includes the following:
- Safe comfortable accommodation & 3 meals a day for the duration of the experience
- Airport collection upon arrival by All Out Africa staff and airport transfer for departure
- Comprehensive orientation upon arrival including health and safety briefing
- A local tour to understand local culture and engage with the community
- 24 hour support , 7days a week from All Out Africa staff throughout the experience
- Training on tasks and activities and daily project guidance from our experienced & well qualified project co-ordinators
- Materials and equipment required for volunteer/intern placements
- Communications, transport and other operational costs for the projects and in case of emergency
- All logistics, administration and support from our head office team