You may have heard the term slackpacking but aren’t sure what it means. It’s an adventure where you get to enjoy a hike, have the potential to spot wildlife and learn about the natural environment, but you are secure in the knowledge that when you reach camp everything will be done for you, from your tents to the fire and meals. Slackpacking is like a luxury backpacking hiking experience!
Here are some of the advantages of slackpacking:
- Tents are put up for you so you can put your energies into the hike
- Tents are transported from each camp so you don’t have to carry your equipment
- Hike with a day pack as your bedding, change of clothing, spare shoes will go with the vehicle from camp to camp
- Meals are prepared for you – and we can cater for vegetarians and special dietary needs
- Camp is set up – arrive to a glowing campfire
- Water heaters are started at campsites in sites where hot showers are a possibility
- Disinfecting of eating spaces and showers is taken care of by our team
So why should you slackpack with All Out Africa Adventure Tours?
All Out Africa Adventure Tours are experienced operators of slackpacking trips in Eswatini and run them each year with small and large groups in Malolotja, Ngwempisi and Lubombo regions. We have a team of knowledgeable hiking guides and camp management teams who have years of experience in setting up campsites, working with different clients and preparing meals in a camp set up. Meet some of the team:
- Bob Motsa – Senior Tour Guide with over 15 years experience in the industry-leading a range of tours, driving vehicles and cooking for our clients including those on Slackpacking adventures!
- December Dladla – Tour Guide and Lead Hiking Guide in the Shewula Region who not only can share many interesting tales on your hike about nature and culture but can serve up a delicious meal too!
- Sikelela Maseko – Fleet and Camp Coordinator with years of experience setting up camps for clients and events including Slackpacking adventures in Lubombo, Malolotja and Ngwempisi.
Our guides are trained in safety and nature ensuring that we provide responsible hiking experiences. We have the skills, experience and knowledge to be able to package a quality slackpacking experience for you, your friends and family. If you are interested in slackpacking with us, please contact email@example.com and tell us more about your group interests and needs.