Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
OUR GUESTS HAVE SAID:
"Detailed and impressively knowledgeable staff. Made sure to expose us to a range of perspectives and to keep an open mind aka there is no one right way of thinking."Anon
OUR VOLUNTEERS HAVE SAID:
“The food was incredible! There was always a variety of food provided and dinner was always amazing”Anon
|Dates may vary by month|
Flights are not included in the cost.
The Kruger to Coast Volunteer Expedition will take you through some of the best that southern Africa has to offer in terms of wildlife, culture and beaches. Begin in Swaziland where you will get involved in grass roots community projects. Embark on a 5 day camping safari through the world famous Kruger National Park to spot big game. Venture to tropical Mozambique where you will spend time on world class Indian Ocean beaches. Not only will you’ll have the amazing opportunity to see some of Africa’s most incredible wildlife, snorkel with whale sharks and paddle to tropical palm fringed islands but you will also have the opportunity to participate in important community development projects.
The highlights of this incredibly diverse and comprehensive tour of southern Africa tour include:
- Safari in Kruger National Park in search of Africa’s famous Big 5
- Sunset/night drive in Kruger
- Bush walk in Kruger (optional extra to be booked once in Kruger)
- Volunteering (choose between orphan care, sports development, or Savanna conservation,building)
- Visit to a Swazi Cultural Village (for Orphan Care, Building, and Sports Development volunteers only) or Shewula Cultural Village (for Conservation volunteers)
- Tofo’s spectacular beaches
- Ocean Safari – snorkel with whale sharks
- A PADI Open Water or Advanced Dive Course (Sports Development volunteers only)
- Island Kayak trip (for Orphan Care and Savanna Conservation volunteers only)
INCLUDED IN FEE
OTHER PROJECTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Some Interesting Links
- For Volunteer Projects Contact:
- PO Box 153, Lobamba, Swaziland, Southern Africa.
- Tel: +268 2416 2260
- US Toll Free: 187-7216-7178
- UK Toll Free: : 08-0008-68526
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Adventure Tours contact:
- PO Box 132, Mahlanya, Swaziland, Southern Africa.
- Tel: +268 2528 3423
- Email: email@example.com